Posted by german on Monday, February 9, 2009 at 11:25pm.
- 11th grade (math) - drwls, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 12:28am
What are you supposed to do with that function? Plot it? Describe it? Integrate it? Differentiate it? Specify the domain and range? There must be for to the problem that what you have written down
You should use parentheses to clarify that the numerator and denominator are.
- 11th grade (correction) - drwls, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 9:00am
There must be more to the problem than what you have written down.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - Are trigonometric functions taught in 11th grade, if so ,is it wrong ...
- math - there are half as many 11th grade students in the band the are 9th grade ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- 11th grade - x+y>1
- 11th grade - if f(x)=-8x + 8 and g(x)= x-9,what is (f,g)(18)?
- 11th grade - x2+y2+2x+4y=-2
- 11th grade - xe^(x)-1 =0
- 11th grade - x/12=5/3