Posted by karen on Monday, February 9, 2009 at 11:16pm.
I need to write the percent as a fraction in the simplest form. Please show me step by how to get 15% in the simplest form. Thanks !
- math 6th grade - mom, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 11:58pm
any percent is that number over a hundred...so it would be 15/100...in the simplest form means u would need to reduce it with five, which goes into both and makes it 3/20
- math 6th grade - dmam, Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 8:12pm
the person above is correct !!!!!!!
- math 6th grade - dd, Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 4:37pm
wont me to show u
- math 6th grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 4:10pm
i need to show my work in simplest form how do i do it for 6/7 + 1/3
- math 6th grade - Kelron, Sunday, January 6, 2013 at 4:47pm
Hey ppl of Internet
- maths literacy grade 10 - Rivoningo, Sunday, January 27, 2013 at 8:26am
Simples form:1/3 +1/5 answers
- math 5th grade - anonymous, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 7:14pm
Frsction multiplication find the product. Writ the product in simplist form. Example 3×1/6
- math 6th grade - AnonymousLOLOLOL, Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 10:05am
- math 6th grade - zoey, Monday, January 12, 2015 at 7:05pm
- math 5th grade - Anonymous, Monday, January 23, 2017 at 6:02pm
4 1/2- 3 5/6
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- 6th grade math - i need to write 40% as a fraction in simplest form how do i do ...
- Math HELP! - 1. Write 12/32 in simplest form. Could someone please help me on ...
- math - what is 84 over 100 in simplest form? If i had a calculater i could help ...
- math,correction - Write each fraction in simplest form. #18 (-5x^3y^3)/(-20xy^4...
- math,correction - Problem #1 subtract. Express your answer in simplest form (3x...
- Math - The fraction 6/10 is not written in simplest form. Write the fraction in ...
- MATH Dx - 17/51 simplest form 19/38 simplest form 10/32 simplest form show work ...
- MATH - 13. write the ratio as a fraction in simplest form. 30:48 A.1/6 B.5/8 C....
- Math(7th grade) - What is the denominator of 13/107 in simplest form?PLz help! I...