Posted by y912f on Monday, February 9, 2009 at 8:08pm.
i need help with these first two. need the 3rd one checked. :)
One thing a person could do in 1900 but not in 1865 was
a. ride on a train
b. sew a dress
c. play a phonograph
d. read at night
i think it mite be C
The main argument in support of the Bill of Rights was that
a. they would help opponents of slavery gain the upper hand
b. without them the Untied States would be a republic government
c. they would protect the people from a tyrannical government
d. withouth them the country would fall into anarchy
C or D sounds right?
the interstate Commerce Act outlawed the railroads' practice of
a. charging equally for long and short hauls
b. giving special rates to powerful customers
c. favoring Stalwarts over Half-Breeds
d. bribing the Interstate Commerce Commission
they used to give special rates to some customers.
the Act regulated the prices that railroads charged to move freight between states.
- U.S.History - bobpursley, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 8:15pm
right, on the second, I would stick with C.
- U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 8:16pm
The first and last are right.
Please go back and read the Bill of Rights.
- U.S.History - y912f, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 8:19pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - 11. The Spanish established outposts in the Southeast to a. trade ...
- English - You need to ride up the road. (Which vehicle does the other person ...
- English 1301 - I need to write a short paragraph or two n the most memorable/...
- US History - Why is it not true that the US remained isolated from world events ...
- Alegbra - I need to have some problems checked and I need help with one of them...
- English - Paragraph One: the Resume Statement I need to write a one paragraph ...
- English - Could someone explain how to identify first person, first peripheal, ...
- 3rd grade - Please help me to rhyming words. The word is sleep. And I need to ...
- history - how important were federal policies for the expansion of the ...
- algebra - thank everyone that site helped but now i just have to practice. for ...