Posted by y912f on Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:38pm.
What happened at the Massacre at Wounded Knee?
a. American soldiers killed more than 200 unarmed Sioux
b. general Custer's cavalry was completely wiped out
c. The Nez Perce fought for possession of their homeland
d. the last buffalo of the Great Plains were killed
is A correct?
- U.S.History - drwls, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:40pm
- U.S.History - y912f, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:41pm
Frederick Jackson Turner's thesis held that the frontier
a. destroyed the West and the Americans who went there
b. helped created the strong, individualistic American spirit
c. would continue to exist for at least another 50 years
d. had little effect on teh American character
is B correct
- U.S.History - bobpursley, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:45pm
- U.S.History - drwls, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:48pm
Yes, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Jackson_Turner
It is best to use "Post a New Question" when changing topics; otherwise your questions will not be viewed by as many teachers
- U.S.History - y912f, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:49pm
ok. i will do that
thanks to both of you:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S.History - What happened at Massacre at Wounded Knee? a. American soldiers ...
- U.S.History - someone answered this a while back, i just want to know if its ...
- american history - In 1866, the Sioux Chief Red Cloud ambushed and massacred ...
- History - in 1866 Chief cloud ambushed and massacre Union soldiers the massacre ...
- Social Studies - In 1866, the Sioux Chief Red Cloud ambushed and massacred Union...
- history - How did Americans and Indians react to the Sand creek massacre and the...
- OR history eveee - nez perce help what did nez perce do?
- world history - what nickname had he received after commanding African American ...
- american history - Which of the following is true of the Spanish-American War? A...
- US History - According to Black Elk, what atrocities took place at Wounded Knee...