Posted by jolomi skinn on Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 9:08am.
WHAT IS GERMINATION
LIST THE TWO TYPES OF GERMINATION
- SCIENCE(ECOLOGY) - Nabiha, Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 9:24am
There are two types of germination present. A hypogeal germination is where the cotyledons remain below the surface of the soil (e.g. maize and broad bean). The other type of germination is called epigeal germination, where the cotyledons are carried above the ground (e.g. sword bean seed). Maize grain germination can be termed as hypogeal germination.
germination is the process whereby seeds or spores sprout and begin to grow
- SCIENCE(ECOLOGY) - SraJMcGin, Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 9:32am
Here is more information in a GOOGLE Search:
For future reference, please do not use capital letters. In computer language that is considered impolite, much like shouting, and it is more difficult to read.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- LIFE SCIENCE(G12) - state two effects of gibberellin on seed germination
- science - what is germination
- science - what are the different daily observations in seed germination. What ...
- science - How does x ray radiation affect seed germination? I dont really ...
- life sciences - Effects of gibberellin on seed germination.
- biology - The effect of gravity on seed germination. why do plants grows towards...
- math-Probablity - A packet of carrot seeds has a germination rate of 92%. In ...
- Selena - Hi there, For my biology class we are doing a lab on seed germination. ...
- biology - i am writing this lab in seed germination and this is my hypothesis: ...
- ecology - what are 4 types of common and uncommon monotremes, i need this for a ...