Posted by Hayden on Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 11:02pm.
Blue whales and fin whales ( get or gets) to be over 80 feet long. Would the correct answer be get.
4th grade english - Brandon, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 11:18pm
You have *two* simple subjects making up a *compound* complete subject. Do you need a *plural* simple verb or a *singular* simple verb?! You might know the simple verb as the simple predicate. The verb with the s is *singular* whereas the verb without the s is *plural.*
4th grade english - Brandon, Friday, February 6, 2009 at 3:20pm
Read it aloud and see which one of the two options sounds better.
4th grade english - janessa, Sunday, February 8, 2009 at 5:33pm
miicastn unscramble this work
4th grade english - Jean, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 4:59am
The correct answer would be "get".
The subject is plural, so the verb must be in base form.
Hope to help,
Philippines, 4th Grader
4th grade english - cocoa, Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 6:39pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. How long are blue whales? - They are about 30 meters long. 1-2. How...
- 4th grade science - Why is it important to teach 4th graders about whales? How ...
- Whales - Does anyone know where i can find the most recent or updated ...
- English - I need your help to understand the meaning of a few words (descend, ...
- Blue Whales - How will the blue whales extincion affect the environment, the ...
- science - Could you please check my answers? Question one: When evolution was ...
- Math - Okay, so for the following question I was able to answer half of the ...
- Need your help!!!! Plzzzz (whales) - I think someone ask the question before, ...
- English - 1. Baby blue whales drink 200 liters of their mother's milk. 2. Baby ...
- math - A marine biologist tags 100 whales. Later, a sample of 115 whales was ...