Posted by megan on Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 9:23pm.
the heaviest human of all time weighed 486 kg this is 12 kg less than 6 times juans weight. how much does juan weigh?
- math - Chopsticks, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 10:14pm
- math - Reiny, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 11:03pm
let Juan's weight be x kg
then 6x - 12 = 486
6x = 498
x = 83
check: 6 times J's weight is 498
is 486 kg 12 less than 498 ? yes!
- math - Quidditch, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 11:06pm
Chopsticks is wrong.
let W = Juan's weight in kg
6W - 12kg = 486kg
6W = 498kg
W = ?
- math - Angela, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 11:42pm
486- 12 = 474
474 / 6 = 79
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Stonewall - The heaviest human of all times weighed 486 kg. This is 12 kg less ...
- math - The smallest package weighed only 1/3 more than 1/2 the weight of the ...
- math - In the Apollo spacecraft, the service module weighed 3000 lbs less than 5...
- math - I have three packages whose total weight is 60 kg. If the two heaviest ...
- maths - five bales of hay are weighted two at a time in all possible ...
- math - at the veterinarian's office terri learned that her dot weighed 4 times ...
- math - Emma weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces when she was born. If her weight doubled ...
- Quantitative Reasoning (math) - Your weight on the moon is relative to your ...
- math - Jose, Paul,and Dan went fishing. It was a good day, and all three of them...
- Math - In a group of 9 coins, one is fake and weighs slightly less. What is the ...