Posted by al on Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 2:25pm.
perimeter for a 3ft x 3 in answer in ft and in inches
elementary - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 2:30pm
Are you asking about the perimeter of a square that is 3 feet, 3 inches long on each side?
elementary - al, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 2:32pm
elementary - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 2:40pm
Multiply the length of the side by 4 to find the perimeter.
3 ft. 3in * 4 = 12 feet, 12 inches = 13 feet
elementary - al, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 2:45pm
I am sorry the rectangle is 3ft wide and 3 inches tall thank you for helping me
elementary - al, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 3:02pm
what is the answer to this find the permeter of 8 feet x 36in and perimeter in feet and inches.
D.G. - Keth, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 6:30pm
What are the answers to week 20 D.G
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 - The perimeter of the rectangle shown below is 16a+2b. Which ...
- Math-7th grade - A scale drawing is a parallelogram with a base of 8 inches, a ...
- Math - 1) what is the length of the diagonal of a square whose sides are 3 ...
- math plzzzzzzz help - this is grade 10 math questions a rectangular window is 5 ...
- Math - 1) Rectangle ABCD has a perimeter of 106 inches. If the width is 7 inches...
- Geometry - 1.What is the perimeter of a rectangle with width 10 inches in length...
- Math - Don't understand the problem can somebody please help me The bottom of ...
- math - the perimeter of a rectangle is 35.54 inches longer than the perimeter of...
- Pre-Algebra 7th Grade - I need help with this problem: Suppose you design a ...
- perimeter and area - the top of the trusty twisty toaster has an area of 48 ...