Posted by Cynthia on Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 9:43am.
9:30-10:00 young toddlers 3 children here
10:00-12:00 older toddlers 4 children here
1:00-3:00 preschoolers 10 children here
Scheduling time.Which one of the following statements is true for this schedule.
A. The young toddlers aren't spending enough at the computers
B. The young toddlers and older toddlers should be combined to allow more time on the computers.
c. bOTH THE TODDLERS AND THE PRESCHOOLERS ARE SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME AT THE COMPUTERS.
d. tHERE ARE TOO MANY PRESCHOOLERS TO USE THE COMPUTERS EFFECTIVELY.
tHEY HAVE 30 TO 45 MINS ON THE COMPUTER BUT THERE CAN BE NO MORE THAN TWO ARE THREE CHILDREN AT THE COMPUTERS AT ONE. i CHOSE d AND i GOT THAT ONE WRONG CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.
Computer Scheduling - Writeacher, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 10:09am
Be sure to release your Caps Lock key!!
I think the answer is either B or C -- younger children like these rarely have that kind of attention span, nor should they necessarily spend that amount of time on computers.
Computer Scheduling - Writeacher, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 10:10am
Also ... if you have 10 children in a computer lab, but only 2 or 3 are at a computer at any one time, what are the other children doing??
Computer Scheduling - Cynthia, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 3:27pm
OKAY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Computer Scheduling - jesus, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 5:32pm
B AND C
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Child Care - Which of the following statements about children and computers is ...
- Child Care - 4. Which of the following is not a reason why an early childhood ...
- Education - which of the following is not an example of typical toddler behavior...
- resources for educating young children with divers - which one of the following ...
- computers in day care - Which of the following statements about children and ...
- statistics - 7. A recent study investigated the effects of a "Buckle Up Your ...
- educating young children PART1 - which one of the following statements ...
- Child Developmental - Which of the following statements is TRUE? a.Younger ...
- childcare - Two-year-old Gerald is starting at your day care center tomorrow. ...
- Child Care - Two-year-old Gerld is starting at your day care center tomorrow. ...