Posted by Karen on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 9:35pm.
broom is to sweep as brush is to a 5 letter word that begins with scr,spr,str,thr? Can you help? I have no idea?
- analogies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 9:38pm
A broom can sweep. A brush can SCRUB.
- analogies - Karen, Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 9:40pm
Thank you Ms.Sue!
- analogies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 9:40pm
You're welcome. :-)
- analogies - Emilee, Thursday, February 5, 2009 at 8:37pm
glue is to sticks thorne is to 7 letter begins with scr,spr,str,thr?
- analogies - LM, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 4:20pm
- analogies - Anonymous, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 10:23pm
rope is to string as string is to what
- analogies - kevin, Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 10:35pm
man its hard
- analogies - NICK, Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 6:06pm
- analogies - Mary, Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 9:40pm
rope : string :: string : THREAD
Answer this Question
- English/Spelling - Analogies must start with scr, spr, str, thr 5 letters broom...
- spelling - I need the answer to this analogy broom : sweep :: brush : the word ...
- Analogy - Analogy: broom is to sweep AS brush is to _____________ 5 letter word ...
- spelling - broom:sweep::brush:??? start with scr,spr,str,thr
- spelling - broom is to sweep as brush is to ? answer must star with scr, spr, ...
- spelling - what is the answer to this analogy brother:mother::fly:???? must ...
- spelling - need couple of analogies for the following words: lenght, green,...
- spelling - analogy consonant blend for caught length with word that begins with ...
- spelling - glue: sticks thorns analogies scr spr str thr
- spelling - whats the analogie that goes with brush that starts with scr spr str ...