February 20, 2017

Homework Help: college Anatomy & Physiology

Posted by Ali on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 7:00pm.

The transition of the lips where the outer skinner and inner mucous membrane meet is called the _________

I looked it up and from what I read I believe it is the gingivae. Would that be correct.

Thank you

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions