Posted by Baby Phat on Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:22pm.
I also wrote this poem and this is deticated to my life. Does it sound good?
I wish I could touch the stars
And try to reach the sky
I wish I could go back
Back to the good times
I wish I could see my grandpa
Who is in God's hands
I wish I could see him smile
So he can smile back
I wish I could be 5
Instead of growing old
I wish time would move slow
So I can have fun some more
I wish I could be famous
And support all my fans
I wish the world was at peace
So we can all join hands
I wish I could see my future
And what will I be
I wish I could see what you see
And my greatest wish of all is to be free.
Poem - Nicole C., Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:24pm
I personally think that it is very nice.
Poem - Baby Phat, Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:25pm
Aw... Thank you so, so much I have more poems than that would you like to read them??
Poem - Nicole C., Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:27pm
No thank you, I have to get my math done, but thanks for asking!
Poem - Baby Phat, Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:28pm
No probs you need help with math I'm good at math.
Poem - Nicole C., Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:33pm
My problem is the subject under this one. thank you!
Poem - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:24pm
I agree; good poem.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english-what would you wish for - This was the question of the day What would be...
- Poem - Is this a good poem title? Poem of fear Scared, frightened Deep inside Of...
- English - I can't send you my post. I hope this time I can. 1) Rewrite the ...
- Another Poem - A series of Lies Poem A Tell a series of lies about yourself B....
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 7:45pm. 1. I wish I ...
- English - 1. I wish I were good at ja dance. 2. I wish I were good at ja dances...
- English -poem - Caged bird, by maya angelou -analyze this poem for is ...
- spell - To be worryless, could mean life itself. Many people struggle through ...
- The writer by Richard Wilbur Poem - Could you please help me I have no idea what...
- language arts - how does the poet use personification to describe the trees? ...