Posted by Nini on Monday, February 2, 2009 at 10:09pm.
1.)Determine the x- and y- intercept of each equation.
(if u can please show me a step by step answer so i understand it:)
- math grade 10 - Reiny, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 10:12pm
to find the x-intercept, let y = 0
to find the y-intercept, let x = 0
so the x-intercept is 6, and the y-intercept is 9
do the same for the second question, let me know what you got.
- math grade 10 - veronica, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 10:17pm
well for a:
for y intercept, let x be 0
-54=-6y (subracting -54 )
-54/-6=y (dividing -6 )
so do the same for x intercept just keep y with 0
and their is the answer....
sorry dont know b. hope i heped u
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8 grade math - Can somebody please help me I don't understand this problem.? ...
- Algebra - I need an equation for L that satisfies the given geometric condition...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- Physics - I'm trying to rearange this 0 = Xo + 2^-1 a t^2 for t I've been told ...
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- algebra - Determine the number and type of roots for each equation. thanks ...
- Math: Scalar Equation of a Plane - Determine whether the following pairs of ...
- Algebra - Can you please show me step by step to the answer you have given me. -...
- math ergent please please... - 10.a)Solve the inequality x^3-5x^2+2x+8<0 by i...
- Math - I still do not understand how to solve the following problem. Please show...