Posted by y912f on Monday, February 2, 2009 at 8:33pm.
In the 1830s and 1840s, most southern whites
a. were beginning to oppose slavery
b. saw no need to reform their society
c. promoted prison and public school reforms
d. encouraged industrial developement in the South
U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 8:34pm
What does your book say?
U.S.History - y912f, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 8:45pm
thats the problem
i cant find an exact place where it tells about this
U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 8:47pm
I may be wrong, but I have the feeling that you're not reading your book, but just searching it to find answers to your specific questions.
I urge you to take an hour or two to really read this chapter. Take notes on it, too.
U.S.History - lacourtey, Monday, April 23, 2012 at 3:32pm
a.were beginning to oppose slavery
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S.History - in the 1830s and 1840s, most southern whites a. were beginning to ...
- US History - 7. In the Adams-Onis Treaty of 1819, a. the US doubled its size b. ...
- U.S.History - please check my answer for this question What problems in the ...
- American History - How did the seach for a viable labor force affect the ...
- U.S.History - please check Which of the following made possible the American ...
- American History - 1. All of the following played a major role in causing the ...
- history - a.Which statement about lynchings in the South in the 1890s is true? 1...
- Social Studies - Discuss the social reforms that shaped the nation in the 1800s...
- social studies - I need help checking my answers for social studies. the !!! ...
- US history - 1. Which of the following justifications was not one of the ...