Posted by bee on Monday, February 2, 2009 at 2:15pm.
what are the disadvantages and advantages of laissez-faire?
advantage-government takes care of theeconomy
what ar the disadvantages?
ss - GuruBlue, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 2:23pm
Bee, I gave you references to check in your previous post.
ss - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at 9:39pm
-more wealth would be distributed among businesses
-industries in Britain earned lots of updated technologies that improved industrial processes
-spirit of innovation started to spread
-took over a national market for manufactures and consumer goods
-workers didn't get to earn much, because the business owners kept their wages low, in order to increase incomes
-Taxes have to paid
-inappropriate bias over public goods
-death of many factory and mine workers occured
-suppression of workers occured
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ss - what are the disadvantages and advantages of laissez-faire? advantage-...
- socials studies - this is basically an exam essay that we can take home to do ...
- History - Advantages and disadvantages that ethnic neighborhoods offered to ...
- marketing - Please refer to the following advantages and disadvantages: ...
- economics - Write a 300 - 400 word essay explaining the advantages and ...
- 6th grade geography, Italy - What are the advantages and disadvantages to Italy...
- Socials - What is the economic policy called "laissez-faire" all about? The ...
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - What are the economic advantages to government involvement...
- ADVANCE HEALTH CARE - what are the advantages an disadvantages for HMO, MANAGED ...
- health care - In what ways do health care expenses affect an economy? What are ...