Posted by Debbie on Monday, February 2, 2009 at 1:03pm.
If a patient suffers multiple burns, describe the correct coding sequence.
This is what i came up with from reading. Can someone look at my answer?
The correct coding sequence is to assign separate codes for burn sites. Catergary starting with the hightest degree of the burn site
- college Medical coding 1 - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 1:38pm
I looked at your answer and found these misspelled words: SEPARATE and CATEGORY. Your last "sentence" is incomplete.
Such a high incident of errors makes me wonder how careful you'd be in medical coding.
- college Medical coding 1 - Debbie, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 10:02pm
Thank You Ms, Sue
- college Medical coding 1 - Sheri, Monday, April 26, 2010 at 1:39pm
Ms. Sue, you forgot the word "highest" was also misspelled. Makes me wonder what field you are in!
- college Medical coding 1 - umair, Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 4:00pm
hahaha wow i hate people that think they are better then another
- college Medical coding 1 - Judy, Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 10:59am
Why are you people concentrating on words that are not spelled correctly and not answering the question?
- college Medical coding 1 - marie, Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 12:52am
can anybody tell me if they received an examination booklet of medical coding 1, exam 1, lessons 1-3 and medical coding 1, exam 2, lessons 4-6 from penn foster college. because i didn't received any one of them i only received the final examination booklet. i was wondering if anybody got all the booklet. it is more easier to take an exam online if i have a exams booklets so i can review and make it sure i got the right answer. if anybody took an exams for medical coding 1 please help me how to take a successful exam.
- college Medical coding 1 - Anonymous, Monday, August 15, 2011 at 12:59pm
Check your study guides and you will locate them in there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college medical coding please help! - Discuss coding for obstetrics, including ...
- coding - If a patient suffers multiple burns, describe the correct coding ...
- medical coding True or False - Please check my answer thanks The coding ...
- Coding - I have read the coding guidelines for V codes inpatient and out patient...
- coding and billing - I just realize I do not have the correct coding book to do ...
- Coding 1 - Differentiate between the offical coding guidelines for using V codes...
- medical billing and coding for college - differentiate between the official ...
- Biology - I am totally confused by what to do here: GGG CAT GGT CCT ATT TAC DNA ...
- Medical Coding - Does anyone know if the medical coding ICD-9-CM is online the ...
- Medical coding - HELP! I need some resources to help with coding HCPCS-CPT codes