Posted by <3Medic+Droid<3 on Monday, February 2, 2009 at 11:00am.
Okay, so my science assignment is to build a pasta car. There is a compitition between all of my teacher's classes, and the other team's science teacher's classes.--losers have to buy the winners a breakfast party. Awards go to the fastest, and the most unique design. the only thing that doesn't have to be noodles,are the wheels. we are allowed:
4 elbow macaroni
and a choice between 2 extra lasagnas or 2 extra manicottis.
What is the best way to go about this?
I want to go for fastest, so i'm thinking arrow-dinamic, using extra lasagna.
Any tips? or better ideas?
- Science - Writeacher, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 11:10am
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- Pasta cars - bobpursley, Monday, February 2, 2009 at 12:37pm
I think I would sketch a design.
Reserve two penne or ziti for axles, which will hold your spaghetti axles. Choose the largest spaghetti for axles that can fit into your wheel hubs. Make certain you choose wheels which are thin.
For the body, one piece of lasagna for the base of the car, glue the axle tubes (penne or ziti) to the lasagna. Then, for the rest of the body, make a form from clay or paper mache. Cook the other pasta well done, drain it, cut it into flat sheets, and while wet lay it on the form, and put it in a slow oven to dry. When dry,(2 days?) take if off , glue to the lasagne base. Attach the wheels, and paint.
- Pasta cars - Cameron, Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 7:41pm
Lol Same Thing Happening To Meh.
- Pasta cars - makayla, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 3:16pm
i did this project last year and took second. this year i want to get first
- Pasta cars - Anonymous, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 9:31am
- Pasta cars - anonymous, Monday, April 9, 2012 at 1:20pm
do you go to bret harte and are doing builder's olympics?
- Pasta cars - Anonymous, Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 1:19pm
this is a stupid lesson what does making pasta cars have to do with science. I know it relates to airo dynamics but it is made from different pasta
- Pasta cars - Anonymous, Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 1:48pm
I'm doing the same thing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - How do you build a pasta car?
- math - a pasta machine costs $33.The ingredients to make one batch of pasta cost...
- Math - 14. When the teachers were talking one day in the workroom one math ...
- chemistry - Pasta packages often have different direction for cooking at high ...
- English - 1. He is a social science teacher. 2. He is a SS teacher. 3. She is a ...
- Math - An Italian restaurant serves pasta dishes with the following options: ...
- pre algebra - A pasta machine costs $33. The ingredients to make one batch of ...
- English Expression - What time do you usually get up in the morning? I get up ...
- math - Assume that there are 16 frozen dinners: 8 pasta, 4 chicken, and 4 ...
- college - Assume that there are 16 frozen dinners: 8 pasta, 4 chicken, and 4 ...