February 27, 2017
Post a New Question
chemistry another Q
Monday, February 2, 2009
Which, 9-fluorenol or 9-fluorenone, would have higher Rf value on a silica gel plate with 30% acetone/70% hexane at the eluent? Explain.
chemistry another Q -
, Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:14pm
i think it is 9-fluorenol
Answer This Question
organic chemistry lab pLEASE HELP
- Which, 9-fluorenol or 9-fluorenone, would ...
- So in lab, I was to oxidize 9-fluorenol to 9 fluorenone. The chemicals ...
Organic Chemistry Lab
- ISOLATION OF CHLOROPHYLL AND CAROTENOID PIGMENTS FROM ...
- suppose you carry out a TLC separation of acetaminophen and ...
Organic Chemistry 2
- The typical % yield for the reduction of 9-fluorenone ...
- Consider the compounds 4-tert-butylcyclohexanol and 4-tert-...
- Question: What would happen to the Rf values of the ...
- Is it even possible to guess the signs of Delta H, S, and G from ...
Organic Chem Lab
- If I have separate solutions of the compounds benzoic acid ...
Science - Chromatography
- I performed a TLC of plant pigments in my lab class ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help