Posted by helga on Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 9:37pm.
what are the mean and standard deviation of a sampling distribution consisting of samples of size 16? these sameples were drawn from a population whose mean is 25 and who standard deviation is 5.
a. 25 and 1.25
b. 5 and 5
c. 25 and 5
d. 5 and 1.25
e. 25 and square root of 5
the standard deviations of SAT scores is 100 points. a researcher decides to take a sample of 500 students' scores to estimate the mean score of students in your state. what is the standard deviation of the sample mean?
e. can't determine without sample mean
what is the critical z-value for an 85% confidence interval?
d. need population standard deviation
e. need sample size
which of the follow isn't necessary to compute the sample size appropriate for a given confidence level and margin of error?
a. sample mean
b. populatuion standard deviation or an estimate of standard deviation
c. critcal z-value, z*
d. the margin of error m.
e. all of these values are neccessary
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math (Statistic) - Considered the sampling distribution of a sample mean ...
- statistics - An SRS of size n is taken from a large population whose ...
- Statisitcs - The mean height of fully grown birch trees are 18 feet with a ...
- Statistics - A normally distributed population has a mean of 40 and a standard ...
- statistics - The scores of students on the ACT college entrance examination in ...
- statistics - Suppose a population distribution of SAT scores has population mean...
- Statistics - 1. The scores of students on the ACT college entrance examination ...
- statistics - Random samples of size n are selected from a normal population ...
- statistics - How do we compute sample size fluctuations? Suppose we have a ...
- Statistics - This is the first question..... For a population that has a ...