Posted by amy on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:29pm.
im having trouble with this one too.
heres what ive done so far...not good.
- Math 012 - Penny, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:45pm
Ok I think this is how it goes:
First add 8 to both sides
Next subtract your 3y from both sides
so y must = 5
I think this is right
- Math 012 - amy, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:56pm
do you combine like terms before you add the 8 to both sides?
- Math 012 - drwls, Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 1:10am
The order of operations will not affect the answer, but it is best to "clean up" the equation first by combining terms, so the next step to perform will be easier to figure out.
- csdy umkceaz - csdy umkceaz, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:13pm
ykgzjclpe aihfdkr rwxutjg wxsd czdwtyun hirvxpwc wfkazp
Answer this Question
- Algebra - Hi I am learning about rational expression and so far I am pretty good...
- Math - Im having trouble with filling in a table for MC TC and AC given a cost ...
- Discrete Mathematics - I am having trouble using modus ponens and all the rules ...
- Econ - Im having trouble with filling in a table for MC TC and AC given a cost ...
- ENGLISH - hi ive been reading a book called, the berlin boxing club, and one of ...
- english - hi ive been reading a book called, the berlin boxing club, and one of ...
- math - hi! Im having trouble with this question about matrices the matrix X = (4...
- Math (Algebra II) - I'm trying to finish up my summer math packet, and I'm ...
- 11th grade u.s. history - Im doing a project on the 12th amendment but im having...
- Math 141 - I am having trouble with this problem. perform the indicated ...