Posted by y912f on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:43pm.
why does the poem "Chicago" use apostrophe
what is apostrophe? the use of it in this poem shows what?
a. shows possession
b. reveals the speaker's anxiety
c. makes the poem confusing
d. gives the poem immediacy
i think its B or D
- Literature - y912f, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:44pm
sorry, the subject is just "Literature"
- Literature;Antigone - SraJMcGin, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:51pm
Not Antigone! Here's a GOOGLE Search on the poem Chicago & the apostrophe:
- Literature;Antigone - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:53pm
It must be D.
- Literature;Antigone - y912f, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:55pm
its not giving me any information to figure out this question
- Literature;Antigone - y912f, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 7:56pm
thanks.that's what i thought it'd be
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 2. In the last stanza of "Tableau", the boys a. angrily confront the ...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...
- The writer by Richard Wilbur Poem - Could you please help me I have no idea what...
- english - Has anybody read the poem Calgary 2am? If so, can anyone help me ...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...
- Literature - 'What is the tone of the poem El Olvido? Describe the speaker's ...
- literature - I need to now what is the poem of full powers about... the poem is...
- literature - what makes the poem Richard Cory a good example of a modern poem ?
- Literature - This has to do with the question I asked yesterday-- From the poem...