Posted by elaine on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 4:59pm.
In "Jambalaya" by Hank Williams Jr, create the next stanza for the song by making a prediction based on the details. The stanza should follow the pattern of the other stanzas in the song.
I am totally confused with this question and have no idea how to tackle it. Please help. Thank you.
- 3rd grade-music - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 5:04pm
Did they have "great fun on the bayou?" If so, what did they do? If not, what happened?
We'll be glad to critique your verse.
- 3rd grade-music - elaine, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 6:04pm
Here is what she came up with:
There having fun at the bayou they are having jambalaya,crawfish pie and fil'e gumbo and they are playing music together and filling there fruit jars and being happy
Please comment. Thank you.
- 3rd grade-music - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 6:14pm
She sure has the right idea.
It needs to follow a verse format and have at least one more rhyming word. What do you think of thi?
They're having fun at the bayou,
They're having jambalaya,crawfish pie and fil'e gumbo,
And they are playing music together
Filling there fruit jars and having fun-o.
- 3rd grade-music - elaine, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 6:26pm
Sounds great-thank you! Have a great weekend.
- 3rd grade-music - drwls, Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 1:07am
One minor comment upon your question:
"Jambalaya" was written by the father of Hank Williams Jr., Hank Williams. He died in 1953 at the age of 29.
Answer this Question
- 3rd grade music - Song, "America" by Neil Diamond. In stanza 7, "Got a dream ...
- Lit - In "Follower" the person who follows is. both father and son. but in the ...
- 3rd grade-music - The song "Minnie the Moocher" by Cab Halloway-retell what the ...
- 3rd grade math - Robert is writting a poem. The poem is divided into 5 stanzas ...
- English - Project. 1. Listen to the song carefully and sing the song all ...
- 3rd grade music - In the song, "Just My Imagination" by the Temptations, what is...
- English - What three words create assonance in the stanza: "One day a girl went ...
- 3rd grade music - In "Pick Yourself" by Jerome Kern & Dorothy Fields, what is ...
- reading/poetry - for this assignment i have to write summary for each stanza the...
- Language Arts - Is this a good analytical paragraph? Edgar Allen Poe’s poem, “...