Posted by y912f on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:44am.
please check these:
1. which of the following statements applies to the motion of a ball rising and then falling in free fall?
I.The ball has constant acceleration as it moves upward.
II.The ball has constant acceleration at the top of its path.
III.The ball has constant acceleration as it moves upward.
my answer is I, II, and III
2. Objects that are falling toward Earth in free fall move
a. faster and faster
b. slower and slower
c. at a constant velocity
d. slower then faster
i chose A
3. Which would fall with greater accleration in a vaccum--a leaf or a stone?
my answer is they would accelerate at the same rate
4. Which of the following is a physical quantity that has a magnitude but no direction
my answer is Scalar
5. which of the following is a physical quantity that has both magnitude and direction?
my answer is Vector
6. Acceleration due to gravity is also called
my answer is free-fall acceleration
Answer this Question
drwls please check - Can you please check my physics posts. Thanks!
Physics check - I just want somebody to check my answer on this problem please...
Physics-bobpursley please check - This is the question I posted about two hours ...
Physics-bobpursleyplease check - This is the question I posted about two hours ...
DrBob222 please check - DrBob222 please check my physics question posted at 8:...
language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
Physics;Help!!!!!! - There is apparently no one online who can help with physics...
Physics-Please check calculations - I posted this earler and you gave me help, ...
Math 157 - Can someone please help me. At a quality control checkpoint on a ...
Math - Can someone please help me. At a quality control checkpoint on a ...