posted by y912f on .
please check these:
1. which of the following statements applies to the motion of a ball rising and then falling in free fall?
I.The ball has constant acceleration as it moves upward.
II.The ball has constant acceleration at the top of its path.
III.The ball has constant acceleration as it moves upward.
my answer is I, II, and III
2. Objects that are falling toward Earth in free fall move
a. faster and faster
b. slower and slower
c. at a constant velocity
d. slower then faster
i chose A
3. Which would fall with greater accleration in a vaccum--a leaf or a stone?
my answer is they would accelerate at the same rate
4. Which of the following is a physical quantity that has a magnitude but no direction
my answer is Scalar
5. which of the following is a physical quantity that has both magnitude and direction?
my answer is Vector
6. Acceleration due to gravity is also called
my answer is free-fall acceleration
All are correct. Good thinking!