Posted by sam help please on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 11:24pm.
this is the assignment
I'm supposed to do a draft essay on helping a high school senior with improving his grades.
3 recommendation as his friend and there explanations, along with introduction and conclusion sentences. Only one paragraph
the next posting has my paragraph - trying to finish tonight as tomorrow is my birthday.
spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 9:30am
Aha! TODAY is your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY MORE!
spanish sra jmcguin - Colleen, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 11:02am
Recommendation 1 Neatness--teachers do not have that much time to read papers, (honestly) so the faster they can flip through them the better. If the paper is sloppy in anyway, hand writing, smudges a noticable mispelled word. They get a bad grade no matter the content, because teachers do not have that much time to grade. (So hand in a work of art).
Recommendation 2 Front row Joe--I know it is horrible to sit in the front row, but the teacher understands that you care friends talk in the middle and in the back and when you pick the front, (you want to learn). Also during a test the teacher is usually up front sitting watching students and you can usually lean forward and ask a quick question (silently) and the teacher may answer it. Try it, it works!!!
Recommendation 3 Never, Ever Leave class before the last word of the teacher.--Homework is usually given or reminders of what is due the next day in the last sentence or two of the teacher. So even if they go over time, stick around until they are done with instructions, because that is when you find out about the assignments.
Hope this helps!!
spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 1:22pm
Great ideas, Colleen, but he has to do it all in Spanish!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- sra jmcguin - I'm supposed to do a draft essay on helping a high school senior ...
- spanish sra jmcgin - hi i have a spanish essay draft to write can I scan and ...
- Spanish sra JMcGuin - thank you for always helping!
- spanish sra jmcguin - Hi I have so many tests - Is it possible to scan my ...
- sra McGuin spanish - Hi just got back from the birthday dinner - last night and ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - quizas ese sendero nos lleva al lago do i need to include ...
- Effective essay writing - Resources: Appendix B, Effective Introductions and ...
- English Composition - I am having difficulty writing my essay with collective ...
- sra JMcGuin spanish - we were suppose to write in spanish then in English
- spanish sra jmcguin - thank for your help you are so great