Posted by Katie on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 10:54pm.
Three students from grades 10,11 and 12 were elected to the student council.
Grade 10: Tom(T), Sally(s) and Bill(B)
Grade 11: Jerry(J),Anne(A)and Connie(C)
Grade 12: Dan(D), Martha(M) and Gwen(G)
A three member committee is to be formed with one person from each grade. All possible combinations must be considered before a decision is made. Two possible combinatons are Tom, Jerry, and Dan (TJD) and Sally, Anne, and Martha (SAM). List all other possible combinations for the committee.
math - Reiny, Friday, January 30, 2009 at 10:58pm
there are 27 such combinations.
Do you actually expect somebody to list those for you?
go about it systematically:
math - mr. fantastic, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 5:41pm
tjd, tjm, tjg, tad, tam, tag, tcd, tcm, tcg, sjd, sjm, sjg, sad, sam, sag, scd, scm, scg, bjd, bjm, bjg, bad, bam, bag, bcd, bcm ,bcg
math - your mom, Monday, June 15, 2015 at 9:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Probability Math - A committee of four students will be selected from a list ...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- algebra - A student's grade in a course is the average of 4 test grades and a ...
- probabilityv - A school's administrators are concerned about absenteeism at ...
- algebra - An “A” is considered 4.0, a “B” is 3.0, a “C” is 2.0, a “D” is 1.0, ...
- statistics - this is a problem in my statistics class, and I am lost to me, it ...
- Math - After a Math test, each of the twenty-five students in the class got a ...
- math - At Smart Middle School students are required to take 7 classes each ...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...
- math - a student’s grade in a class is simply the mean of five 100-point exams a...