Posted by y912f on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 12:23pm.
Please check these answers[my letter choice is in CAPS]:
1. In the steps of the scientific method, what is the next step after formulating and objectively testing hypotheses?
A. interpreting results
b. stating conclusions
c. conducting experiments
d. making observations and collecting data
2. The radius of Earth is 6370000 m. Express this measurement in km in scientific notation with the correct number of significant figures.
a. 6.37 * 10^6 km
B. 6.37 * 10^3 km
c. 637 * 10^3 km
d. 63.7 * 10^4 km
3. A newton is equivalent to which of the following quantities?
Physics - bobpursley, Friday, January 30, 2009 at 12:38pm
correct on all
Physics - mike, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 11:10am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- bio - Find a media piece—article, video, presentation, song, or other—related ...
- science - Discuss the importance of each step in the scientific method. Why do ...
- Science - I have two questions that I need some help with please. 1) Developing ...
- Science Check answers please - I put ** by the ones I thought correct Which of ...
- Science Check PLEASE - put ** by the ones I thought correct Which of the ...
- science - can someone put these 7 steps of the scientific method in order for me...
- Physics - The scientific method - Is the scientific method a clearly-defined set...
- science-Help! - What does it mean in the scientific method that the second step ...
- English - Do you think this definition is better and can be apply to the ...
- Science Project Help - Hello, My science project is asking me to "compose a ...