Posted by Hazel on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 9:59pm.
can you give me a sentence for each of these words? thanks
- English - Writeacher, Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 10:09pm
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think and write.
- English - Alter Ego, Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 10:09pm
The swaggering governor, a true cretin, believed he could mesmerize the damsel with his rubbish shouted at a high decibel.
- English - Hazel, Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 12:13pm
Thanks for the support :(
- English - Brandon, Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 1:48pm
Did you mean one sentence per each word or one sentence that includes all of the words?!
Answer this Question
- english - please answer!! - can you give me a sentence for each of these words? ...
- english - Can you give me a short story in narrative form using these words:...
- english - Hey Guys! It's confused english here! I was wondering if you could ...
- English - Please correct the sentence below, adding punctuation and changing ...
- English - I urgently need you to check these sentences. Thank you. 1) I sort my ...
- Sentence Completion - Demonstrate your understanding of the Word Bank words by ...
- english - can you give me a good common sentence that has these words:to,two,and...
- English - I really need you to re-word these sentences as I don't know much ...
- Honors English II - what is a sentence for each of the following words? agility ...
- english - I need to write a sentence using the words: fingernails,trees, when,...