Posted by Maria on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 2:44pm.
Hi, I have an assignement about and ad where you see backstreet boys advertising milk. Got milk ad
Here is the assignment, I really need to hand in this lesson in half an hour..so, i'd really appriciate any help and i am very confused.
write a response explaining the appeal of this ad. Adress the following ad features:
-the caption" it takes more than a hit single to reach the top"
-the way the groupd are dressed
-the sentence" 15% of adult height is added during teen years."
-the slogan "got milk?"
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 3:22pm
Sorry -- but I saw your post too late to help you.
english - Maria, Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 4:09pm
It's ok..I asked for more time. I need to get this done though..
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at 4:35pm
The caption reminds us that one significant achievement is not enough to reach the top. We all understand that, but coming from the Backstreet Boys, it reinforces the need to keep on working and growing.
How does the group's clothing impress you? (I'm too old to be objective about this.) I assume it's designed to appeal to young teens. Probably teens want to emulate this group because of their coolness and popularity.
Our bodies are sure busy during our teen years, aren't they? How does the ad tie in this growth spurt with the Backstreet Boys?
What message does the advertiser want you to get from the Backstreet Boys saying, "Got Milk?" Do you think this is effective for the target audience -- young teens?
aegzmi zhvoabyg - aegzmi zhvoabyg, Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 3:07pm
djtzhvbwf malfdhj mpdczluqg twdhv fphtxrud hbyrlv zfkicje
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - I had to rewrite this paragraph. Did I do it correctly? Excuse me. ...
- math fractions - A recipe calls for three cans of condensed milk. Each can holds...
- Organic Chemistry Lab - Hi! For an orgo lab we had to isolate the following from...
- English - May I take your order? - Yes, please. I'll have a steak sandwich, one ...
- Math - 1. Jacob is baking chocolate chip cookies. The recipe uses 3/4 cup of ...
- Math - Jared and 5 friends wanted to make mac and cheese for lunch. they decided...
- Chemistry Conductivity - In my homework the teacher asks for us to use ...
- chemistry - At room temperature (about 20C) milk turns sour in about 64 hours. ...
- Maths.literacy - What will it cost to fill 200 cartons with milk, if milk costs ...
- Chemistry - PLEASE help because I'm really confused on how to do the entire ...