Posted by Bob on Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 10:10am.
Suppose that humans walk about 10,000 steps perday on average.
Your average step is probably about 18 inches. If so, how many inches per day do you walk?
How many feet per day do you walk?
How many miles per day do you walk, to the nearest whole mile?
math - beeca, Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 10:13am
then, how many inches are in a foot? then times that by 10,000.
how many inches are in a mile? then times that by 10,000.
math - Bob, Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 11:28am
would you not divide in the first step?
math - Bob, Sunday, January 25, 2009 at 11:52am
Can you tell me if this could be right? First take 10000x18=180,000
Second divide 180,000 by 12=15000
Third divide 15000by 5280= 2.84 which would round to 3
Please tell me if this could be right
math - Anonymous, Monday, November 24, 2014 at 8:14pm
I have no idea
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Suppose that humans walk about 10,000 steps per day on average. Your ...
- math - Suppose that humans walk about 10,000 steps per day, on awerage. 1. Your ...
- Mathematics - Suppose humans walk 10,000 steps a day on average. If your average...
- Math - If I walk 10,000 steps per day. I about 18inches. My step How can I ...
- Math - Okay ... just checking on how to figure this ... Here is the problem: ...
- 6th grade Math - What is the average (mean) distance you walked? Mon-1 2/3 mi. ...
- Math word problem - You participate. In a 50 mi walk You walk 40% of the ...
- math - Mr.Foote placed a cement walk along the side of his house.The walk is 18 ...
- math - if you walk around the earths equator with an average speed of 5 miles ...
- Algebra - Susie has designed an exercise program for herself. One part of the ...