Posted by Gersy on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 9:29pm.
I need help with this homework:
Present Perfect vs Present Perfect Progressive:
Choose the best answer. (In some sentences, both answers are acceptable.)
1. Iíve never (been making Ė made ) more than $500 a week.
2. Heís always (wanted - been wanting) to learn how to drive.
3. Iíve (lived - been living) in Tampa all my life.
4. How many compositions have you (written - been writing)?
5. I havenít (had - been having) a car for very long; I just bought one last month.
6. Heís (knocked - been knocking) on the door several times.
7. Heís (knocked - been knocking) on the door for several minutes.
8. My dad has always (worked - been working) hard.
9. How long has she (known - been knowing) her husband?
10. How long have they (done - been doing) their homework?
11. Iíve (worked - been working) at K-mart for several months.
12. I havenít (worked - been working) at K-mart for several months.
13. Iíve (slept - been sleeping) a lot lately.
14. Annís clothes are covered in paint. Sheís (painted - been painting) the ceiling.
15. Tomís (played - been playing) tennis three times this week.
16. It smells bad in here! Have you (cooked - been cooking) something with onions?
17. Madonna has (appeared - been appearing) in several films.
18. It hasnít (rained - been raining) in several days.
19. Iíve (thought - been thinking) about you lately.
20. Theyíve (had - been having) several problems since they got married.
21. Theyíve (had - been having) problems since they got married.
22. Weíve (studied - been studying) English for a long time.
23. I havenít (seen - been seeing) her much lately.
24. Youíve (started - been starting) that project three times; when are you going to finish it?
25. Iíve (read -been reading) a good book about the differences between males and females.
26. Iíve (read - been reading) that book already; itís a good book.
27. He hasnít (called - been calling) me for several days; I hope heís not ill.
28. It hasnít (rained -been raining) in Tampa for several weeks.
29. I havenít (eaten - been eating) anything since last night at 8 oíclock.
30. Weíve (done - been doing) this exercise for the past 20 minutes.
do somebody can help me with this please???
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 10:32pm
We'll be blad to HELP you with this exercise!
But in order to HELP you we need to know your answers.
Please post your answers, and we'll be glad to check and correct them.
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 10:43pm
* We'll be glad to help you with this exercise.
Answer this Question
english - Do your homework before applying for any job. if you rewrote the ...
English - 1. I do math, science, and English homework every day. 2. I do much / ...
English - I need to come up with a new character for Disneyland for my english ...
IS ANYONE IN THE WEBSITE?? - I NEED HELP WITH ENGLISH HOMEWORK. WHAT MEANS ...
english - I need help with some literature homework. I need a to identify a ...
English - I need synonymous and antonyms of 1) bluster 2) commentary 3) facet 4...
english - i need help with getting some help with these question on my english ...
spanish - can anyone help me with my homework im a senior in high school and ...
English - Hello! I need some help with my english homework. we have to compare ...
Social Studies Homework (About USA And Canada) - I need help with one question ...