Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 6:29pm.
Solve for x. (25e^0.1x)/(e^(0.1x) + 3) = 10
e^2.5x / (e^(0.1x) + 3) = 10
e^(2.5x - 0.1x) + 1/3 = 10
e^2.4x = 29/3
ln^(e^(2.4x)) = ln(29/3)
2.4x = ln(29/3)
x = 0.945
Is that correct?
- Math - natural log - Damon, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 6:35pm
Let e^.1 x = y
25 y /(y+3) = 10
25 y = 10 y + 30
15 y = 30
y = 2
e^.1 x = 2
ln e^.1x = ln 2
.1 x = ln 2
x = 10 ln 2
- Math - natural log - Ahmad, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:38pm
Express the given quantity as a single logarithm.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - h(x) = log (6x+5/7x-4) Find a formula for the inverse function h^-1(x) h...
- math - Logarithm!!! Select all of the following that are true statements: (a) ...
- Advanced Functions/ Precalculus Log - 1. Evaluate 4^(log base4 64) + 10^(log100...
- math - solve for x without using a calculator 5^(x+1) = 25 i know that x would ...
- Math - I understand generally how to solve, by taking natural logs and the the ...
- Math - solve log(7x-3)+2log(5)=2+log(x+3) I've attempted to do this question ...
- TRig WIth LoGs help1!! - i have problem i can't solve and the book is no help.. ...
- calculus - Use a linear approximation of f(x)=log(x) at x=1 to approximate log(3...
- Math - Help with these problems would be greatly appreciated: 1.Find the ...
- Math Help Please - Which of the following expressions is equal to log (x sqrt-y...