Posted by y912f on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 4:05pm.
1.in what ways did the colonies and Britain benefit from triangular trade?
2.Name two places enslaved Africans were sent to and what types of crops were cultivated in each place
for the second one i got West Indies:sugar, molasses
North America: rum, guns
please help with the first one and check the second one. thanks :)
- U.S. History - Damon, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 4:30pm
In North America did slaves not raise a lot of crops, cotton and hemp and food for example?
- U.S. History - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 4:31pm
Last time I looked I didn't see any crop that looked like a gun...<G> funny...wonder what a gun plant looks like. Come to think of it, I don't ever recall seeing a rum plant either.
- U.S. History - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 4:33pm
Y91, I am getting the idea that you are not reading your book carefully. That is always a help in answering question.
- U.S. History - Damon, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 4:43pm
Check out this power point presentation:
- U.S. History - y912f, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 5:00pm
my book just gives me a chart of 'triangular trade routse in the 1700's'. it shows arrows going from africa to northa america . and from africa to west indies.
i don't know how im suppose to figure out what ways they benefited though
- U.S. History - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 5:15pm
Click on the Legend to find out the products and with whome they were traded.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS - The political movement that brought Africans together in the 1950s was ...
- History - Which of the following best explains why trade among the colonies ...
- Social Studies...Help plz - Can you find me a website about Triangle Trade Route...
- American history 1 - What restriction did Spain place on American trade? The ...
- history - Which of the following best explains why trade among the colonies ...
- History - Which economic activity did relations between Europe and Ming China ...
- History - 1. What were the Townshend Acts? (1 point) -The British put taxes on ...
- Geography - 1. Which group of colonists established the first free public ...
- American History - Compare the involuntary migration of indentured servants and ...
- history - hi can someone please help me with these 5 questions. 1. One ...