Posted by y912f on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:03pm.
please check this
The War of 1812 end with
a. a clear victory for the United State
b. a clear victory for Britain
c. the removal of all British claims to land in North America
d. a return to the pre-war boundaries between United States and British territories
i picked B
U.S. History - y912f, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:08pm
im sorry i meant A
U.S. History - GuruBlue, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:12pm
read the first paragraph of this site.
U.S. History - y912f, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:16pm
it says there were no changes or anythign so im guessing its D???
U.S. History - mysterychicken, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 2:48pm
U.S. History - y912f, Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 7:16pm
can someone PLEASE tell me if this is D or not?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - 3. The War of 1812 ended with a. a clear victory for the US b. a ...
- U.S.History - please check these questions:[my letter is in CAPS] 1.In the Adams...
- US History - Need these checked-- 1. Under popular sovereignty, the decision ...
- civics - The result of the Battle of Bunker Hill was a/an A. narrow victory for ...
- History - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions of ...
- History - Which of the following was the provision in the Treaty of Paris 1763? ...
- social studies HELP PLSS - 1. Which of the following was the provision in the ...
- Social Studies - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions...
- Us. History Help!!! - 1. The British recognized the United States as an ...
- history - My history Textbook did not clarify how the U.S decided to go to war ...