Posted by WVSU on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 8:58pm.
I need help with this one too, same thing. Rewrite without parerntheses, then simplify if possible.
- Math 012 - bobpursley, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:06pm
You do it, I will stay around for awhile and check you.
- Math 012 - strawberryfields, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:13pm
take -4 times 4 which equals -16
take -4 times 2p which equals 8p
take 5 times -4 which equals -20
then add 16 to the end.
simplify by adding -16, -20 and 16.
you get -8p - 20 (the -16 and +16 cancel each other out)
- Math 012 - WVSU, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:14pm
- Math 012 - strawberryfields, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:19pm
Okay so you totally owned me, great job checking.
Go order of operations!!!
- Math 012 - bobpursley, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:19pm
no. The last step is wrong
-16-4 is -20
- Math 012 - strawberryfields, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:22pm
- Math 012 - Anonymous, Friday, March 13, 2009 at 5:28am
O58 9 DUH SEHJKFJGKG
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math 012 Help - I need help with this problem. I have to use the distributie ...
- algebra 2 - Rewrite the expression as the sum and/or difference of logarithms, ...
- pre-algebra-is my answer right - Rewrite the expression without using a negative...
- Calculus-Math - Complete the table without using the Quotient Rule. Function y=...
- math - Simplify the expression 6x x 2x^3 x 3x^2y^2/3x^3 x x^4y. I'm confused. ...
- Math 116 Axia - rewrite using multiplication -70/(23) Do not simplify, Type a ...
- math 012 - Hi, I am trying to do homework for my math 012 class- solving linear ...
- trig - 8 sin 9x cos3x Rewrite the xpression as a sum or differnce using one of ...
- integers - -26 + (-13) rewrite each expression without double signs then ...
- Math - 7. Which of the following is a true statement? (1 point) It is possible ...