Posted by hellen on Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:17pm.
i all ready did my work and i want to see if i got them right.....
1.what does a small blackened dot usually represent? Cities or towns.
2.which state contains the name of a country bordering united states? Canada.
3.what is the name given to the half of the earth that includes asia,australia, most of africa, europe, and antartica, and their waters?Eastern empire.
4.which distance is shorter,africa to south america, or afrfica to australia?africa to australia.
5.which circle passes through more continent, antartica or artic?Artic.
6.which state has no border on the aylantic ocean:new hempshire, conneticut, or vermont?vermont.
7.which great lake is the only one that does not also belong to canada?lake michigan.
8.how many continents are totally within the western hemisphere? two,north america, and south america.
please write back as soon as posible :-) !!!!
WG - bobpursley, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:22pm
2 is wrong.
4. I am not certain, recheck your map, and go with your decision
all others are correct.
WG -- maps - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:22pm
Ohh -- your questions are about maps!
2. No state contains the word "Canada."
3. Eastern EMPIRE? Please check again.
WG - hellen, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:34pm
2.which state contains the name of a country bordering united states? is it New mexico i checked again.!!!
WG - Writeacher, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 9:17pm
Yes, New Mexico.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- WG - i all ready did my work and i want to see if i got them right..... 1.what ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.Where is Canada’s population density highest? A. In ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1.What does a circle with a star or...
- social studies - what main reason did congress initially refuse to annex texas ...
- History Essay - How does this sound so far? It is the introduction to an essay ...
- Geography - On a map, what do black dots usually represent? they usually ...
- S.S Check my answers - 1.What Canadian landform covers about half of the country...
- history - name the 12 provinces and territories of candada. name the two plantes...
- math 115 - Automobiles and small trucks account for 84% of the travel to and ...
- math - Automobiles and small trucks account for 84% of the travel to and from ...