Posted by some kid on Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:13pm.
Find the antiderivatives.
1) çãx (x+1) dx
2) ç(x^3-4)/ (x^2) dx
3) ç(3sinx) dx
4) ç(5secxtanx) dx
5) ç(1/x) dx
6) ç(e^x - 2x) dx
7) ç(3)/((1-x^2)^1/2) dx
I picked the antiderivatives i did not know how to do. Please show me how to do a couple of these.
- AP Calculus - some kid, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:20pm
the weird symbols in front are supposed be integral signs but watever. i got number 1 and i have the rest i need someone to check the rest.
4)5secx + c
6)e^x - x^2
- AP Calculus - Reiny, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:34pm
#2, I would change
(x^3-4)/ (x^2) to x - 4x^-2
and the integral of that is
(1/2)x^2 + 4x^-1 + c
check by differentiating my answer, it is right.
#3, you had
-cosx, how could you get the 3sinx from that?
should have been -3cosx + c
if y = secx
isn't y' = secxtanx ??
take care of the 5, and you are done
#5, you should recognize some standard functions and their derivatives,
if y = lnx
isn't y' = 1/x ??? , so .....
#7, how can the derivative of 3sinx, your answer, possibly be (3)/((1-x^2)^1/2) ?????
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus, AntiDerivatives - I need help with this problem: A car traveling at 43...
- Calculus I - Section Antiderivatives: Find the function f(x) satisfying the ...
- Calculus II - Can someone help me with this problem? Find f if f''(x) = x^-2, x&...
- Calculus (Antiderivatives) - What is the antiderivative of? (x^2 - 4) / (x - 2)
- Calculus (Antiderivatives) - What is the antiderivative of the following ...
- antiderivatives - find the equation of f(x) f''(x)= 2 + x^3 + x^6
- Calculus - Find the antiderivatives. 1. f(x)= x sin (x^2) 2. f(x)= x sin x
- calculus - need some help im doin antiderivatives it has (2-x^2)^4xdx i ...
- Calculus antiderivatives - find an antiderivative of the function ((t-1)^2)/sqrt...
- trig - I need help finding derivatives and antiderivatives. Given: f(x),find f'(...