Posted by chris on Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 5:56pm.
what is the definiton of meta analysis
- psychology - Saira, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 6:07pm
is a statistical procedure by which the results of many studies are combined to estimate the magnitude if a particular effect.
So basically it procedure for estimating the magnitude of experimental effects reported by published studies
- psychology - PsyDAG, Friday, January 23, 2009 at 12:50pm
Although Sairas answer is correct, I searched Google under the key words "meta analysis" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
This may be more information than you wanted, but I hope it helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Can someone help me! The word metaphor comes from the Greek prefix ...
- organic chemistry - I have tried these questions on my own but am wondering if ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - the study of similarities and differences in the behavior of ...
- statistics in psychology - An analysis of the combined SAT scores (Verbal + ...
- Definiton - What's the definition of 'culture trait'?
- Microeconomics - What is the definiton of marginal proficiency consumer?
- Definiton - Define: Provincial Government Can someone help me?
- science - what is the definiton of earthquake structure damage
- eth 125 - What is the definiton of legislative events?
- Abnormal Psychology - Which of the following is not true of the meta-analytic ...