Posted by y912f on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 1:34pm.
Which three colonies were founded in an attempt to escape religious persecution?
a. New York, New Jersey, Georgia
b. Massachusetts, Pennsylvannia, Maryland
c. North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia
d. New York, Virginia, Georgia
im not sure about this one
- U.S. History - Writeacher, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 2:23pm
Massachusetts for one:
- U.S. History - GuruBlue, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 2:36pm
Who were the people who primarily settled in each of those colonies? Why did they come to the new world?
- U.S. History - y912f, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 3:09pm
so is it B?
- U.S. History - GuruBlue, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 3:38pm
Yup... exactly.... What religious groups settled Maryland and Pennsylvania <G>
- U.S. History - GuruBlue, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 3:51pm
Check out William Penn.
- U.S. History - y912f, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 3:52pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- US History - Need to get these checked-- 3. Which of the following was a ...
- US HISTORY - what were the religion(s) of the colonies named new hampshire, ...
- us history - what crop(s) did the colonies new hampshire, rhode island ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. What sea is found directly south...
- US history - Indicate below the type of government each colony had in the year ...
- My last three questions. please. - opposition to the constitution came from ...
- history - Is it because of James Madisons urging, the election of 1800 was ...
- Geography Report (Ms. Sue) - I know you told me to not post a rough draft, but I...
- Math - Below are the home states of 17 college professors. Ohio Georgia New ...
- ss need help - 1. Which four states seceded from the Union after Fort Sumter? (1...