Posted by ritu on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 5:54am.
Join tjhe sentence using nether----nor.
1. Ihave no money.Ihave no place to stay.
- english - drwls, Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 6:55am
You need to omit one "I have" to use neither/nor to "join" the sentences. You started out with two sentences. Using neither/nor, you end up with one sentence that has one subject (I), one verb (have), and two objects.
This results in, for example:
"I have neither money nor a place to stay"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Ihave to write a polished paragraph to take with me when I go for my ...
- help - pleas help me soon ihave examnation on that
- science - ecosystem ihave a problem with breaking it down
- 8th grade - ok ihave three problems for homework in algebra 1 honors Y+3=3+Y 6*1...
- religious education - i need to make a poster for re about palesteins in jesus`s...
- english - iNeed help getting a 200 word essay done TONIGHT. I'll be away from ...
- Social Studies - How was the initial reason most settlers came to New Nether ...
- math - tommorow ihave a math test how do I handle that?
- Math Help!!! - determine whether each sequence is arithmetic or geometric. find ...
- ms sue - Ms. Sue can you help me ihave tried