Posted by Josiah on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 9:38pm.
(2x squared-3x +1)(4)(3x+2)cubed (3)+(3x +2)raised to the 4 (4x-3)
Pre-calc, Algebra, Trig - bobpursley, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 9:57pm
Use ^ to mean to the power of, as in
2x^(2-3x) to mean 2x2-3x
I cant make any sense out of your statement as it is.
Pre-calc, Algebra, Trig - Josiah, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 10:07pm
Sorry. Simplifying a Fractional Expression. Directions are to Simplify (2x^2-3x+1)(4)(3x+2)^3(3)+(3x+2^4(4x-3)
I don't know what to do.
Pre-calc, Algebra, Trig - Josiah, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 10:20pm
Sorry. I posted it again. Hope this helps
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - simplify the following expression and show your problem solving strategy ...
- maths - If A=1+r^a+r^2a+r^3a+.......................to infinity B=1+r^b+r^2b...
- algebra - how do you simplify 3j cubed - 51j squared + 210j? I have the answer ...
- Inter. Algebra - what is the answer to 12x squared y cubed /2xy squared +6xy * y...
- math - factor (15a squared bc squared -9a squared b to the fourth c) by finding ...
- algebra - Find the least common multiple of the monomials. 5a squared, and 16a ...
- Inter. Algebra - can you simplify 12x squared y cubed?
- pre alg - (-4)cubed divided by (-2)cubed -3(-5)squared I got -67 am i correct?
- algebra 2 - SImplify the expressions. 1. x to the seventh times 1/x squared 2. (...
- algebra - x cubed + x squared over x squared - 16 times x + 4 over 3x to the ...