Posted by y912f on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 7:40pm.
please check these,my answers are in CAPS
1.Europeans fought the Crusades
a. to establish new trade routes to the Indies
b. to put limitations on European trade
C. TO TAKE CONTROL OF JERUSALEM FROM MUSLIM TURKS
d. to convert Muslims to Christianity
2.Slavery in Africa differed from slavery as it developed in the Americas in that
a. women and children were not enslaved
b. only complete families were enslaved
c. enslavement lasted only seven years
D. SLAVES COULD MOVE UP IN SOCIETY AND OUT OF SLAVERY
3.Which of the following is true of the Columbus legend?
a. he was the only voyager who believed the earth was round
b. he was the first person ever to reach the Americas
c. he was the first European to set foot on American soil
D. HE DEVELOPED A GENIUS FOR NAVIGATION
- U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 7:52pm
All of your answers are correct.
- U.S. History - kamiriyiel, Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 9:36am
A center for the study of navigation, mapmaking, shipbuilding, and sailing was established by
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - How did conquests and control of trade routes benefit rome by ...
- History - Where were Muslim trade routes established? What products and ...
- Help please!! History - The earlier years of the Middle Ages began with A. the ...
- Social studies - 11.what was the cause of the crusades? A.a muslim ruler ...
- HISTORY - European overseas commercial expansion was aided by A.advances in ...
- history - please check this: The Spanish established outposts in the Southeast ...
- history - plz check. thanks Compare and contrast the short and long- term ...
- american history - Which event marked the beginning of the Middle Ages? A. the ...
- History - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions of ...
- Social Studies - 1.How did their dependence on British trade affect the opinions...