Posted by Melissa on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 3:10pm.
Betty needs to stack boxes 13 3/4 inches tall. The ceiling is 16 feet. How many can she stack?
math fraction word problem - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 3:17pm
16 feet = 192 inches
13 3/4 = 13.375
192 / 13.375 = ??
Oops! Correction - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 4:51pm
13 3/4 = 13.75
192 / 13.75 = ?
math fraction word problem - Anonymous, Monday, December 3, 2012 at 6:03pm
javier is 2/3 as tall as his father. javier is 49 inches tall. How tall is his dad?
math fraction word problem - Fred, Monday, August 29, 2016 at 3:37am
49 inches tall? I am really be=ad at maths.
math fraction word problem - Mms, sue, Monday, August 29, 2016 at 3:39am
49 inches tall is the correct answer. well done Fred.
P.S. Bad is spelt = B A D.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATHEMATICS - A piece of notebook paper is about 0.0032 inch thick. If you begin...
- algebra - Three boxes are stacked one on top of the other. One box is 2 feet 8 ...
- Math - The Pack-U-Up Moving Company uses several different size boxes,but the ...
- math 6 grade - The Pack-U-Up Moving Company uses several different size boxes,...
- math - Mrs.Fis has 1/3 of a stack of Quizzes left to grade. Of the stack,3/4 of ...
- Algebra 2 - The amount of time required to stack boxes varies directly with the ...
- physics - Ten boxes, each 16.0 cm high and weighing 250 N, initially are all ...
- Physics - A stack of books rests on a level perfectly smooth surface. A force F ...
- math - boxes are stacked one on top of the other. you paint only the sides of ...
- Math - Need help on writing an equation. the question is let H represent the ...