Posted by Rosila on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:49pm.
how do you conclude a speech?
i mean end it, ONLY end it. i know how to start it and the body but i need to know how to E N D it!!!!
Oral mark - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:58pm
One thought is to "leave 'em laughing!"
Your ending should briefly sum up what you've said in your speech. Strive to make the last sentence or two memorable, even if it doesn't leave them laughing.
Oral mark - Rosila, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:08pm
ok so maybe tell a joke or go back on your intro ( say you used a phrase or comment used by a famous man ), something like that?
Oral mark - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:11pm
Yes, you could do that -- or use a similar quotation.
Oral mark - bobpursley, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:26pm
I always liked the way Dr Baez ended his speeches, he said "And Finally, here is a picture of my dogs" and he put a photo of his two dogs on his front porch.
Oral mark - Rosila, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:48pm
ok thanks for your help!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Oral mark - ello we are doing speeches in Language i am new to canada so i have ...
- Physics - A metre rule is found to balance at 51cm mark.When a body of 70g is ...
- help please with math thanks - Which sum will be irrational? (1 point) a.3 + 2 b...
- math help please - Which sum will be irrational? (1 point) 3 + 2 start root 19 ...
- ms sue math help please or anyone - Which sum will be irrational? (1 point) a.3...
- math help ms sue please - Which sum will be irrational? (1 point) 3 + 2 start ...
- math please help 9th grade - Which sum will be irrational? (1 point) 3 + 2 ...
- language arts/earth science - hey people.. I'm preparing a speech for my ...
- English - What does the light at the START of the tunnel mean? I know what the ...
- Speech 09 - I had to interview someone in my class and write speech about them. ...