Posted by Spongebob on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:11pm.
1. What is the main idea of the preamble?
A. To state the purpose of the constitution
B. To set limits on the authority of the federal government
C. To establish the relationship of the branches of government
D. To explain the reasoning behind the break with England
2.The executive branch's power to refuse to sign a bill into law is called:
A. Right of refusal
B. Legislative bargaining
C. Presidential review
D. Presidential veto
3. Mr. Talley is pulled over for going 37 in a 35 on Bellfontaine after school. The police officer that pulls him over asks him to step out of his car so he may search it for stolen property. What amendment is the officer violating?
A. Amendment 1
B. Amendment 6
C. Amendment 4
D. Amdendment 10
4. Article 2 deals with:
A. The judicial branch
B. The executive branch
C. The legislative branch
5. How long does a member of the supreme court serve?
A. two years
B. six years
C. ten years
D. for life
6. After an office-holder is impeached,the ------- has the sole power to try the case.
B. supreme court
C. house of representatives
D. electoral college
7. Ms. White goes to her local library to vote in the next presidential election. When she arrives, she is told that she must pay $50 to vote. She does not have the money to pay so she is unable to vote. What amendment is this violating
A. Amendment 1
B. Amendment 6
C. Amendment 15
D. Amendment 24
- History (continued) - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:19pm
All of them are right, except one. Check this site.
- History (continued) - Spongebob, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:20pm
could you tell me which # please thanks
- History (continued) - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:21pm
Yes, I could tell you, but simply opening the link will tell you in about 30 seconds.
- History (continued) - Spongebob, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:23pm
Ok number 6 is A
- History (continued) - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 5:26pm
Yes. 6 is A.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American Constitution Law - Which of the following best describes the ...
- American Constitutional Law - Which of the following best describes the ...
- AG - 1. The framers included the supremacy clause in the constitution for the ...
- u.s. history - How does the constitution limit the powers of government? A. The ...
- U.S. Preamble - I am doing a extra credit project for social studies. Does ...
- Government - Article III of the Constitution creates the judicial branch. This ...
- Civics - 1. "We, the people of the State of Florida, being grateful to Almighty ...
- History - Which of the following best describes the Framers’ intentions ...
- History - Why was it necessary to apply the federal bill of rights to the states...
- American Government - Does it matter if the Federal government or the state ...