Posted by Claudia on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 3:51pm.
a 3.5 kg rectangular air mattress is 2.73m long, 1.1m wide, and .124m thick.
what mass can it support in water befor sinking?
answer in units of kg.
so do i do volume times density=mass?
physics - bobpursley, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 4:05pm
The bouyancy is equal to volume*densitywater(g).
where density is the density of water.
physics - Claudia, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 4:11pm
density of water=1.0*10^3
physics - Naz, Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 1:09pm
I don't know 😭😭😭
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - A 1.8 kg rectangular air mattress is 2.46 m long, 1.23 m wide, and 0....
- physics- density - An air mattress is 2.1 m long, 0.55 m wide, and 13 cm deep. ...
- physics - A 2.8 kg rectangular air mattress is 2.00m long,0.500 m wide and 0....
- Bmcc - A rectangular air mattress is 200 cm long, 50 cm wide and 8 cm thick. If ...
- physics - A 2.8 kg air mattress is 2 m long, .5 m wide, & .1 m thick. What mass ...
- AP Physics B - A 1.2 kg rectangular air mattress is 2.1 m long, 0.46 m wide, and...
- PHYSICS! - An air mattress is 2.36 m long, 0.640 m wide, and 12.2 cm deep. If ...
- physics - A 2.8 kg rectangular air mattress is 2 meters long,.5 meters wide, and...
- chemistry - I have two problems that I'm stumped on. I know the correct anwers ...
- PHYSICS TEST !! - Hi! I have a physics test and need help with a few study ...