Posted by Crystal on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 12:41pm.
Can you make a saying or somthing with this? ex Cute
- Language Arts - GuruBlue, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 12:45pm
You might make an acrostic poem with that. Check this site.
(Broken Link Removed)
- Language Arts - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 12:46pm
The easiest way to do this is to get a good dictionary! Select the words you would like = noun, adjective, verb, etc. After you try something, we'll be glad to help further.
The answer to your question is YES, I can, but we don't do your homework for you!
- Language Arts - alexis, Monday, October 22, 2012 at 4:37pm
im srry idk
Answer this Question
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- language arts - I need to do an essay in a language arts package titled noggin. ...
- language arts - How can English language arts teachers create a literacy-rich ...
- language arts - Could someone suggest one way that teachers can integrate ...
- language arts - what does refrain mean when dealing with language arts/speeches...
- language arts - hoow does language arts help me become a registered nurse?
- Language Arts - Flannel board stories encourage which of the language arts ...
- AED / ASAP PLEASE - 150 words needed for How can English language arts teachers ...
- English - The puppy looked very cute. The puppy looked so cute. The puppy looked...
- language arts - I have to put together and present a strategy that is effective ...