Posted by Melissa on Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 8:48pm.
Find perimeters , use formula;
p=(2 x l)+(2 x w)
5m by 650cm
6th math - DrBob222, Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 8:52pm
Change m to cm (or the other way around) and plug into the formula.
6th math - bobpursley, Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 8:52pm
change the width to meters, 6.5m
P=2l + 2w
= 2*5m + 2*6.5m
= 10m + you finish it.
6th math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 8:53pm
First, we need to change the cm to m.
Since there are 100 cm in a meter, then 650 cm = 6.5 m.
P = (2 * 6.5) + (2 * 5)
p = ??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - Two sides of similar regular polygons are in the ratio of 5 : 4. The...
- perimeters and area - what is the perimeters of the letters, exp...I,U,J EXPLAIN...
- finding perimeters - tell the dimensions and perimeters : 9 square inches
- Math Check please - Suppose c is inversely proportional to the square of d. If c...
- math - The sides of the outside square in the figure are 8 inches long. The ...
- Math - Write a formula for the general term (the nth term) of the arithmetic ...
- math - Here is the question I have to answer. Find the area of the specified ...
- Math - How do you find the perimeters of the letter C?
- 6th Grade Math - My daughter needs to use PROPORTION to solve metric conversions...
- 6th grade math - Yes I am not smarter than a 6th grader. How do I show the math ...