Posted by BARRY on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 11:54pm.
WHOSE LIFE IS IMPORTANT?
human life - SraJMcGi, Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 12:47am
All human life is important! I happen to think animals are as well, unless they cause danger.
human life - PsyDAG, Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 7:28pm
All life is important.
However, we tend to consider those who effect our own lives as more important to us. This is why, when we hear of any tragedy occurring, we breathe a sigh of relief when we find out that it does not involve anyone we know. (This also includes pets.) The loss of their lives would be a personal loss for us.
Ecologically, the loss of any species can upset the balance of nature. Although the effect might be more indirect, eventually that loss might drastically effect our lives. That would be important to us.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
human life - madison, Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at 6:10pm
facts about human life cycle
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HUMAN LIFE - I have to do a project about the human life cylce dose anyone know ...
- Literature - Can someone please check if my answer is correct? 1.Which of the ...
- Philosophy - What role does morality play in a good human life? Can a person ...
- English - Can you check the following sentences? He asked her to leave him her ...
- Chemistry - why is oxygen important for life? Why is Nitrogen important for life...
- science - Why is oxygen important for life? Why is Nitrogen important for life? ...
- human life - i want pictures of the 8 stages of the human life cycle
- Grammar - Select the correct sentence: A) Whose life is it? B) Who’s life is it...
- human life - Why in acient period people live more than the life span ???
- human life - how does the human life cycle in a body