Posted by brina on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 7:45pm.
should schools educate teenager about contraception methods or focus only on abstience?
please help me, i think yes they should because there are many teenagers who prefer not to adopt abstience. so they should have proper knowledge about contraception. but i need two reasons more. and i cannot figure it out. please help!
- health - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 7:51pm
It's not so much a question of what teens "prefer" to do but what they will do.
Schools should do all in their power to keep their students healthy and in school. I believe contraceptive education is part of that responsibility.
These sites may give you more ideas.
- health - brina, Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 8:05pm
i am sorry but i still cannot get it. i am so confused.
thanks for your help though!!!
- health - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 8:10pm
You may be looking for three arguments for teaching teens about contraceptive methods. Here is the way I'd outline this paper.
1. Promote safe sex
2. Prevent pregnancies
3. Keep kids healthy and in school
- health - brina, Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 8:42pm
thank you so much!!!
- health - Ms. Sue, Saturday, January 17, 2009 at 8:45pm
Answer this Question
- English - Please help is this a good thesis? Students should not be required to ...
- LA - A controversial book may be banned from schools because people disagree ...
- English - Thank you very much. I'm doubtful about the verb choice in these three...
- Writing - Please point out mistakes,give feedback, and grade. ACT prompt: In ...
- HCA 210 - What do you see as the purpose of health insurance? Should there be ...
- statistics - You think that the best sampling strategy is stratified sampling. ...
- English - I am writing an argument essay on school uniforms and I need some help...
- having trouble please help? - 2. which survey question is unbiased? a: "Do you ...
- English - Is this a good thesis Students should not be required in public ...
- Social Studies 7R (Please Read!) - Please check my homework I have to read each ...