Posted by Spongebob on Friday, January 16, 2009 at 5:14pm.
Which freedom is not granted in admendment 1?
religion, assesmbly, speech, or none
I believe it's none but I'm not sure can you check it
Admendment 1 - Spongebob, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 5:21pm
Could someone please help me? thanks
Amendment 1 - Writeacher, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 5:22pm
All three of those freedoms are granted in the first amendment. I don't believe there's a correct answer among your choices. Did you read it correctly?
Admendment 1 - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 5:23pm
Admendment 1 - Spongebob, Friday, January 16, 2009 at 5:25pm
i read it correctly i got the answer thanks for your help
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History Ms. Sue - How does freedom of religion and freedom of speech create ...
- History/admendment 5 - Mr.Daly is running short on cash and needs to gas up his ...
- Research Writing - Thesis Statement Although, the first admendment protects ...
- Health law - please check my answer the right to privacy is in the first ...
- Civics - Describe how an admendment to the Constitution can be ratified.
- AP Literature - Identify the figure of speech in this sentence: "Anyone who ...
- Caluclus - Find the absolute maximum and absolute minimum of f on the interval...
- 3rd Grade Grammar - I need help. I think the book is trying to trick me. ...
- Civics (HELP!!!) - Please check to see if I have answered the following ...
- Business - Assignment for week 5 Given the following information, draw the ...